Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blogging for 3 Months!

I have finally made it to the 3 month mark of blogging!! Yeah!!   One site that I found when I first started blogging was Top Mommy Blogs, which is a mommy blog directory.  I went to sign up for the site, but saw that you had to be blogging for 3 months to register your blog.  So, I made sure that as soon as I made it to 3 months of blogging I would register and I did.  I am now listed on Top Mommy Blogs.  There are other directories out there, but this is the most functional one that I have found.  Please share if you know of any other great blog directories out there:)   In addition, to joining some of the social blog networks you do want to make sure you register your blog with directories.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 3 month mark. I can not wait to get there, I always visit Top Mommy Blogs! I can't wait to keep reading and watching this blog grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I look forward to visiting your blog along the way:) Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete